Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving
- details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored
- on the server.
How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the
- website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to third parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following
- the instructions which are included in the e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent
- you from access to certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that
- allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may
- be used to track your return visits to the website.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on
- their visit to sites on the Internet.
- Website visitors may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google